Thursday, October 18, 2007

Animation

I've created some rough animation code that, at the moment, only cycles through each of the four patron bitmaps I've made. Thus, there are four patrons in line, each having synchronized gender changes.

There's still some work to be done on it. I plan to separate the lower body, upper body, and eyes as three separate animations. That way, I can make the upper body do one thing while the lower body walks or something of that sort. Of course I'll allow for synchronized animation where all three come together for something special.

I'm going to meet with my boss soon to work over some gameplay details. For a while there, I was getting lost in my code, but I came out on top. There's something to say about seeing it run flawlessly for the first time. Of course, the bugs show up as soon as you try something new. Nevertheless, the fact that it worked at least once is good enough for me.

Suggestions? Questions?

clevceo

No comments: