Thursday, September 13, 2007

Back to Work

Haven't posted in a while. Then again, haven't worked on RefLib in a while. I've been quite distracted. A thousand things are happening at once in my life and, frankly, I haven't been too excited about RefLib. I haven't seen any of the team members in weeks (or months? before I lasted posted anyway), and a lot of it just doesn't seem practical.

On the plus side, we have more time to complete it. For a while, I was thinking I would've needed it done by...well yesterday to be precise. But I'm taking a semester off to work and part of that work is RefLib. I'm going to devote a few days here soon completely to RefLib. I'm going to shut my door and douse myself with RefLibism. I firmly believe that my lack of excitement, and therefore lack of work, is my own fault and I plan to make amends.

clevceo

No comments: