Sunday, September 23, 2007

Progress

Last time I planned to devote at least one day to RefLib, just to get the ball rolling. However, I put it off until yesterday. Nevertheless, I did it and progress has been made. I'm a little less distracted now and I plan to work on it daily.

I still haven't met with my team and I plan to get in contact with them soon. I'm sort of hoping our third member cops out, as she was never a concrete member in the first place and she had little experience. Basically, I don't know that we can afford to rely on her, especially when I could easily be doing her work right now. In fact, I have some ideas for how it would work and I'm quite excited about them.

As I worked on it yesterday, little things began to click and everything seemed to come together. I'm beginning to feel the same way I did about Sever.

Anyway, things are boding well. Suggestions? Questions? Comment.

clevceo

No comments: